A little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his
drink for half an hour when this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to
him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig.
The poor little guy starts crying.
"Come on man. I was just giving you a hard time," the
truck driver says. I can't stand to see a man crying."
"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy
between sobs. "I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an
important meeting, so my boss fired me. "
"When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was
stolen and I don't have any insurance. "
"I grabbed a cab home but, after the cab left, I
discovered my wallet was still in the cab."
"At home I found my wi fe in bed with the gardener and
my dog ; bit me."
"So I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to
put an end to my life, and then you show up and drink the [censored] poison."





Bookmarks